Code of Conduct
Established in 2003 we were one of the first quick property buying companies. We believe we offer a unique offering in the market given our process, approach and guarantee.
Since our inception we have rigorously stuck to professional standards and are proud of our reputation of acting with integrity and in a straightforward manner. See our client testimonials page.
In keeping with this way of working set out below is our Code of Conduct.
- We provide open and transparent information with regard to clients property valuation
- We do not charge ANY fees with regard to the sale of a property to Molae Properties.
- An offer is guaranteed
- We are true cash buyers and do not need any mortgage approval unless it is agreed with you in advance.
- We provide clear written offers to our clients including our Code of Practice
- We provide Key Points information of any proposed arrangement
All client data, communications and records are held strictly confidential by Molae Properties. At no time will these be disclosed to any third parties unless required for legal purposes.
Responsible Practice in situations such as repossessions
We always recommend independent legal advice is taken in either selling to Molae Properties or entering in to a Tenancy Agreement with ourselves. We will arrange and pay for free legal services from one of our recommended solicitors. These solicitors act independently from Molae Properties, this is a strict legal requirement.
In situations such as a property repossession we will also recommend that our clients contact other professional bodies such as the Citizens Advice Bureau and seek advice as to possible housing benefit entitlements where appropriate.